Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
UPDATE FUND STATUS: At this time Claire's Place Foundation Emergency COVID-19 emergency fund has reached its allotted budget for the program. Our fundraising efforts are continuing, as donations are generated CPF will award applications. Therefore, we are still accepting applications and hope to fulfill referral request. Applications submitted will operate on a first come first serve basis.
please visit: bit.ly/CPFC19FUND
our emergency COVID-19 fund and share with friends and family to help us support our CF community!
COVID-19 Emergency fund is a temporary program specifically to address loss of income/food insecurity/medication co pays during this pandemic.
The emergency cache of funds is limited to providing gift cards if a family has food/medication availability issues for the next month due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The program will be available 3/20 - 4/20 for now and longer if needed depending on funds available.
- A hospital professional worker must submit a referral describing the financial need.
- Patient or dependent must have a cystic fibrosis diagnosis
- Once referral is approved, an application link will be sent to the patient at the email address provided by you.
This Emergency COVID-19 Fund will address the need in our CF community to cover costs of food insecurity, loss of income, extensive medical and prescription co pays during this pandemic. This fund will not cover mortgage, rent, bills, etc. If the patient has had a 14 consecutive day hospital stay in the last calendar year and needs assistance with those expenses, please visit our Extended Hospital Stay Grant program for more information: https://clairesplacefoundation.org/programs/extended-hospital-stay-fund/
This section must be completed by a social worker, nurse, or doctor. All information will be verified by patient. We do this as a requirement of our 501c3 non profit status.
Eligibility for our Extended Hospital Stay Fund Program is as follows:
- Any child or adult diagnosed with cystic fibrosis who has experienced a 14 consecutive day hospital stay within the last calendar year.
- In order to review the request for financial assistance, a hospital professional (Doctor, Nurse or Social Worker) must complete and submit this referral form.
* Financial assistance is typically a one-time payment for approved applicants paid to a third party vendor on applicant’s behalf.